Pages

Lazy Days

Monday 14 April 2014

You know those lazy days when it's raining, you're tired and frankly you just want to stay in bed with coffee and a book?

Today was one of those days, except I had to venture out into the world which was unfortunate.  I refused to put on make up or even brush my hair.  I figured to team my hot mess look with some black on black with a tied tartan shirt around my waist to break things up.  This made my appearance seem some what purposeful.

I am absolutely in love with this muscle cut top.. Mostly because I truly believe I am Beyonce.








Top by Bread and Butter Clothing: http://www.breadandbutterclothing.bigcartel.com/products (This top is only for a limited time, currently the designers are away at Coachella *sobs with jealousy* but they'll be back early May to get your hands on) 
Skirt: Alice in the Eve: Currently on sale! http://www.generalpants.com.au/shop-womens/alice-in-the-eve/skirts/pleated-buckle-kilt-1000048728-001

Love, L

Post a Comment

|