Pages

Rainy day must haves!

Tuesday 8 April 2014

I woken this morning to the gorgeous sound of rain hitting the pavement outside.  I decided to skip uni and have a day to myself.  Here are some of my all time favourite things to enjoy a rainy day, or just a day to yourself!

Available via frankbody.com
This coffee body scrub is utterly amazing! Not only does it make my skin feel like silk it also reduces the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite and scarring.  It also smells amazing.



If you haven't read this book, I highly recommend it.  I'm a huge fan of Alexa Chung and her casual vibe makes this book so relatable.

Available via: https://www.lush.com.au/
After recently completing assessment and just general life stresses my life has not been coping, this blueberry face mask from Lush has a cooling sensation and smells amazing. Full of antioxidants I always feel radiant after applying it.




And of course, no day is complete without coffee. I love to use the Caramel or Hazelnut infused coffee by Moccona, it's so delicious I have it black. Highly recommend 

Hope you're all having an amazing week
Love, L

Post a Comment

|