Pages

Long Weekends!

Thursday 24 April 2014

There is nothing better than a long weekend. Kick back with some comfortable clothes, a cider and a few friends in the sun and life couldn't get much better.

I'll probably end up at my favourite cafe with my sister drinking smoothies from a jar, day dreaming about where our next travel journeys will be.  I also intend to hike up a mountain and maybe start studying for my finals! Hard to believe I graduate from law in a month! I need to get my head in the game




You can't go wrong with long boarding, arctic monkeys and a camera to catch all your moments on! I love to take pictures! any moment is worth capturing.

Hope you all enjoy your long weekend!

Love, L

2 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment :) followed you on bloglovin xx

      Delete

|