Pages

Tom Boy, Tom Boy

Monday 28 April 2014

Well it's Tuesday (Australian Time) and Tuesday's are generally the day I get to post because I can take photos of my outfits without people judging me in the house haha.  I woke up early this morning and it was quite overcast.  Whenever it looks like rain and I don't feel like wearing my hair up, I always put on a snapback or a beanie.  Buuut it's a bit hot for a beanie yet so snapback it is :)

I am very much a tom boy at heart, I love nothing more than to put on something loose and easy and try to make it look stylish.






Sorry for the low quality I am investing in a high quality camera soon!

Love, L xx

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I :) I'll follow you on insta xx

      Delete

|